Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2013 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
Dan Poynter – Book Promotion 2013
- Guy Kawasaki – Self-Publishing for APES: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur
- Mark Coker – The Ebook Revolution (Founder of Smashwords)
- Carla King – The Writing Process for Nonfiction Books
- Michael Larsen – A Literary Agent’s Perspective on How to Get a Book Deal
- Dana Lynn Smith – How to Sell More Books on Amazon
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Mastery: Break in to Professional Speaking
- Joanna Penn – Turn Your Ideas into Cash: How to Create and Sell Multi-Media Information Products
- Maryanna Young – Corporate Sponsors: How to Attract Endorsement Deals
- Sandra Beckwith – DIY Public Relations (PR) for Authors
- Brad Phillips – Media Training for Authors
- Melinda Emerson – How to Be a Social Media Ninja
- Chris Garrett – Blogging for Authors
- David Garland – How to Build a Passionate Fan Base with Your Own Web Show or Podcast Series
- Stephanie Chandler – Own Your Niche Online: Build Your Platform and Sell More Books
Includes all 15 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.
Discounted Rate: $99