Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2015 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
• Julia Cameron – The Writer’s Way: Q&A With a Legendary Author
• Mark Coker – Hot Promotion Strategy: Sell Ebook Preorders
• Michael Larsen – Special Event: Pitch the Agent!
• Cathey Armillas – How to Pitch, Prepare and Deliver a Killer TED Talk
• Bob Erdmann – Build Your Foreign Rights Revenue Stream
• John Lee Dumas – Podcasting for Promotion and Profit
• Pam Lontos – Publicity Strategies That Get Results
• Joanna Penn – How to Make a Living from Your Writing
• Joel Friedlander – Essentials for Author Websites, Blogs and Book Sales Pages
• Dana Lynn Smith – How to Launch and Market Your Book
• Amy Collins – Book Distribution 101: How to Get Into Bookstores and Beyond
• Maria Nemeth – From Author to Coach: Build a Thriving Coaching Practice Around Your Book
• Roger C. Parker – Write Three Books This Year! (Or, How to Write Faster)
• Bill Corbett – How to Sell Books as a Speaker
• Stephanie Chandler – Social Media for Authors: Proven Tactics to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books
Includes all 15 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.
Recordings AND Transcripts, Discounted Rate: $149