Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2016 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
Pat Flynn – Passive Income for Authors
- Mark Schaefer – Author Branding: Become the Taylor Swift of Publishing!
- Jody Rein – How to Get a Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Mastery: Become a Highly-Paid Speaker
- Nathan Munier – Find Success and Profits with Shorter Ebooks and Online Courses
- MJ Rose – Author Buzz: Book Reviews and Online Promotion Strategies
- Stephanie Chandler – Marketing And Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors – Stephanie also hosted an additional Social Media Q&A session, included in the recordings below
- Ray Ortega – How to Start and Promote a Podcast
- Penny Sansevieri – Sell More Books on Amazon
- Shelley Hitz – Improve Your Writing Productivity: Write More, Faster!
- Marika Flatt – Winning Book Publicity Strategies
- Dennis Yu – Facebook Advertising that Works
- Helen Sedwick – Protecting Your Rights and Your Wallet: Copyright, Trademarks and Other Legal Details for Authors
- Angela Bole – Self-Publishing Options
Includes all 15 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.
Discounted Rate: $149