Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2017 FALL Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
- Jim Horan – Opening Keynote: When Does Your Author Business Get Easy?
- Sandra Beckwith – Build Your Book Marketing Plan
- Connie Ragen Green – Website Secrets and Content Marketing for Authors
- Joan Stewart – Book Hooks: Fun, Timely, Creative Angles to Publicize Your Book
- Stephanie Chandler – Advanced Book Marketing Tactics that Get Results
- Tina Dietz – Marketing with Podcasts and Audio Books
- Dennis Yu – Mastering Facebook Advertising
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Gold: Speaking to Sell More Books
Our first Fall conference was shorter than our regular annual event, but packed with just as much value as you’ve come to expect from NFWC!
Includes all 8 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.