Because we couldn’t find lists of podcasts and internet radio shows, we decided to compile our own lists. Our popular media lists were originally compiled in 2010 today they are cleaned and updated annually.
If you’re an author or media professional who wants to book appearances on podcasts and internet radio programs, these lists are for you!
What’s Included in Our Media Lists: Podcasts and Internet Radio Shows
- Targeted internet radio programs and podcasts on each list. Many of these programs are archived on iTunes for additional guest exposure.
- Details for each program include a description of topics covered, name of show, host name, website link to program, and e-mail address for pitches. When available, additional information is also included such as phone number, fax, and additional notes. Note that our primary goal was to capture e-mail addresses for pitch submissions, though a small percentage of shows require submissions via a website link, which is included.
- Shows on our lists have been on the air for at least one year (to ensure an established audience).
- Each list is neatly organized in a spreadsheet and delivered to you in three formats of your choice: Excel spreadsheet, PDF format and Google Docs.
- Report: How to Pitch Yourself as a Guest on Radio Shows.
- Sample media sheet with interview questions.
Topics Included in Our Podcasts and Internet Radio Shows Media Lists
Business List – 241 Shows
Entrepreneurship, Business Start-up, Marketing, Buying/Selling a Business, Productivity, Finance, Management, Human Resources, Leadership, and a variety of related niche topics.
Lifestyle List – 220 Shows
Coaching, Empowerment, Relationships, Self-help, Health and Fitness, Nutrition, Diseases, Medical Conditions, Weight Loss, Exercise, Health Care, Women’s Issues, and a variety of related niche topics.
Here’s a Sample Preview of Our Podcasts and Internet Radio Shows Media List:
Download Our FREE Bonus Report:
How to Pitch Yourself as a Guest for Radio Interviews
By Stephanie Chandler
This 13-page report includes:
- The Benefits of Internet Radio Interviews
- Sample Radio Show Pitch
- Considerations When Sending Your Pitch
- How to Create Your Media Sheet and Sample Interview Questions
- Sample Media Sheet
- Tips for How to Be a Great Radio Show Guest
- Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Use These Media Lists
These one-of-a-kind media lists are intended for you if you are an author, speaker, authority in your field, public relations professional, virtual assistant, marketing professional, PR or marketing firm, or anyone who wants to reach this powerful medium for promotion.
“I have been using Stephanie Chandler’s list of business-oriented online radio shows to offer interviews in conjunction with my recent book launch. The list is tremendous. I have sent email pitches to 172 show hosts and have booked 25 interviews without any proactive follow-up. That’s a close ratio of 14%. So far, I have done 16 of those interviews and love watching my Amazon sales rank improve in real time. The people listening to blog talk radio and other online radio shows can open a new browser window and purchase your book right away, making it a formidable channel to spread the word. Stephanie’s list is among my top five strategies to build awareness and drive book sales.”
– Patrick Schwerdtfeger, author of Anarchy, Inc.
Purchase Media Lists: Podcasts and Internet Radio Shows
Both the Business and Lifestyle lists were last cleaned and updated in November 2017.
Our lists are a bargain at just $99 each! Please note that by purchasing our lists, you agree to the following:
- You will not sell or rent this information as these lists are copyright protected.
- You will not send mass e-mail or otherwise spam contacts on these lists.
- You will use these lists for their intended purpose only—to book yourself or your clients for internet radio shows.
For a limited time, get our media lists at a 30% discount with this code: MEDIA30