Our exclusive Ultimate Author Toolkits provide an assortment of digital content to help accelerate your author journey. Each kit includes over a dozen reports, checklists, worksheets and recordings.
Items included in the Book Marketing toolkit:
- Ultimate Guide to Beta Readers – Detailed report to help you recruit early readers for your book for editorial feedback and/or word of mouth.
- How to Optimize Your Book on Amazon – How to setup Author Central, choose categories, and get more Amazon traffic to your book.
- Amazon Advertising to Sell More Books – Step-by-step guide to creating high-performing Amazon ads for self-published books.
- 50 Ways to Generate Book Reviews – Free and paid resources and strategies.
- Become a Recognized Thought Leader in Your Field – Learn how to get visibility for your expertise.
- 100 Lead Magnets to Grow Your Email List – Packed with strategies to help you build your audience.
- 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book – Powerful strategies to reach more readers.
- Build Your Tribe of Influence – Identify who you know so they can help you market your book.
- How to Sell Your Book at Events – Tips for being ready to sell and boosting sales.
- Book Marketing Action Plan Template – A spreadsheet for tracking your marketing activities.
- 50 Reasons to Contact the Media – Announcing your book is usually not enough to get media attention. Find more effective strategies here.
- How to Build Your List of Media Contacts – Includes DIY publicity strategies.
- How to Write a Press Release – Includes press release template.
- Media Training Checklist – Strategies to prepare for interviews with print, radio and television.
- Pitch Yourself as a Guest for Podcasts, Blogs, Etc. – How to locate and pitch internet media sources.
- How to Guest Blog for Other Websites – Includes sample pitch.
- How to Research Bloggers – Instructions for locating blogs for guest posts, book reviews, interviews, etc.
- Blogger Research Tracking – A spreadsheet for keeping track of your guest posting opportunities.
- Guide to Author Websites – Learn how to build your site and set it up for success.
- Where to Send Review Copies – Build a plan for sending copies to influential people, media, etc.
- Email Marketing Worksheets – Strategies for effective email marketing and planning your content.
- Author Brand-Building Worksheets – Answer important questions to help get clear about what you stand for and how your brand should look.
- Define Your Target Audience Worksheets – Get clear about your audience in order to develop effective marketing plans.
- Copy Needed Before You Launch Your Book – You might be surprised by how much writing you have to do for marketing purposes!
- How to Write an Effective Author Bio – Understand why you need multiple versions and how to use them.