Our exclusive Ultimate Author Toolkits provide an assortment of digital content to help accelerate your author journey. Each kit includes over a dozen reports, checklists, worksheets and recordings.
Items included in this toolkit:
- Author Brand-Building Worksheets – Answer important questions to help get clear about what you stand for and how your brand should look.
- Define Your Target Audience Worksheets – Get clear about your audience in order to develop effective marketing plans.
- 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book – Extensive report with audience-building strategies.
- Book Marketing Action Plan Template – A spreadsheet for tracking your marketing tactics.
- Book Marketing Plan Essentials – Feeling overwhelmed? This narrows down our favorite strategies to keep you focused and get you moving forward.
- Checklist: Copy Needed Before You Write Your Book – You might be surprised by how much writing you have to do for marketing purposes!
- How to Write an Effective Author Bio – Understand why you need multiple versions and how to use them.
- 50 Reasons to Contact the Media – Announcing your book is usually not enough to get media attention. Find other ideas here.
- How to Build Your List of Media Contacts – Includes DIY PR strategies.
- How to Write a Press Release – Includes press release template.
- Media Training Checklist – Strategies to prepare for interviews with print, radio and television.
- Online PR – How to locate and pitch internet media sources including blogs, radio shows, etc.
- Report: How to Guest Blog for Other Websites – Includes sample pitch.
- How to Research Bloggers – Instructions for locating blogs for guest posts, book reviews, interviews, etc.
- Blogger Research Tracking – A spreadsheet for keeping track of your guest posting opportunities.
- Email Marketing Worksheets – Strategies for effective email marketing and planning your content.
- How Amazon Calculates Sales Rank for Books – A chart that estimates how many books sold in order to generate various sales ranks.
- Amazon Author Central – Steps to maximize your account.
- 50 Ways to Generate Book Reviews – Free and paid resources and strategies.
- 101 Essential Marketing Resources for Authors – Includes links to tools, services and products that authors need—you’ll want to keep this handy!
- Recording: Plan Your Book Launch with Dana Lynn Smith – In this lecture from the 2015 Nonfiction Writers Conference, you will learn smart strategies for planning an effective launch.
- Recording: Build Your Online Book Marketing Plan with Stephanie Chandler – In this lecture from the 2013 Nonfiction Writers Conference, you will learn relevant strategies for reaching your audience online via blogging, social media and more.