Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2010 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
- Dan Poynter – Keynote: The Future of Publishing
- Michael Larsen – How to Write a Book Proposal
- Bob Erdmann – How to Sell Foreign Rights
- W. Terry Whalin – The Choice: Traditional vs. Self-Publishing
- V. Michael Santoro – Author Websites and Search Engine Optimization
- Roger C. Parker – How to Write Your Book
- Joan Stewart – Social Media for Authors
- Jane Atkinson – Break Into Professional Speaking
- Shel Horowitz – Grassroots Book Marketing
- Barbara Winter – Building Long Shelf Life for Your Book
- Jan B. King – Profitable Virtual Book Tours
- Elinor Stutz – How to Build Your Business with a Book
- Milana Leshinsky – How to Design, Market and Sell Coaching Programs
- Brian Jud – How to Sell Books in Bulk to Non-Bookstore Buyers
- Marnie Pehrson – Marketing with Articles
- Jon Hansen – How to Leverage Internet Radio and Podcasts
- Andrea Hurst – Query Letter Clinic
- Stephanie Chandler – Make Money with eBooks and Information Products
Includes all 15 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.
Recordings AND Transcripts, BARGAIN RATE: $49