Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2012 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
- Dan Poynter – Self-Publishing and the Future of the Book Industry
- Michael Larsen – How to Land a Traditional Book Deal and Write a Great Book Proposal
- Roger C. Parker – 7 Essential Tools for Writing Nonfiction Books
- John Kremer – How to Create a National Best Seller Without Breaking the Bank
- Kevin Smokler – Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing and How to Choose
- Jim Horan – How to Build a Profitable Business with Just One Book
- Jane Atkinson – How to Break into Professional Speaking
- Dana Lynn Smith – How to Sell More Books on Amazon
- Peter Bowerman – Break into Commercial Freelancing
- Bill Belew – SEO and Blogging
- Mark Coker – The Ebook Revolution
- D’vorah Lansky – How to Conduct Virtual Book Tours
- Penny Sansevieri – Social Media for Authors
- Karl Palachuk – Build Your Information Product Empire
- Stephanie Chandler – Own Your Niche Online
Includes all 15 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.
BARGAIN RATE: $79