Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2014 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
- Dan Millman and Sierra Prasada – The Creativity Compass for Nonfiction Authors
- Dan Poynter – Aiming at Potential Readers
- Mark Coker – The Future of Ebook Publishing
- David Newman – How to Plan an Incredibly Successful Book Launch
- Judy Carter – Break in to Professional Speaking
- Stephanie Chandler – Build Your Online Book Marketing Plan
- Judith Briles – Get Your Book Written, Published, and Done!
- Joan Stewart – Free Killer Strategies and Resources for Book Promotion
- Amanda L. Barbara – Use Crowdfunding to Fund Your Next Publishing Project
- Brian Jud – Sell Your Books in Bulk to Non-Bookstore Markets
- Linda Hollander – How to Attract Lucrative Corporate Sponsorships
- Jason Van Orden – Leverage Video & Podcasting to Build Your Audience
- Jason Ojalvo – Produce Your Own Audio Books
- Mike Michalowicz – Treat Your Book Like a Business
- Neal Schaffer – Maximize Your Social Media for Authors