Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2017 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
- Seth Godin – Opening Keynote
- Brooke Warner – Self Publishing 101
- Kathryn Miller Goldman – Copyright Plus: How to Protect Your Work and Become Profitable
- Jeff Kleinman – Land That Book Deal, A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Stacy Ennis – Finish That Book! Writing Routines, Goal-Setting and Planning
- Corey Perlman – Creating Consumable Content for Social Media
- Michael Port – Heroic Speaking, How to Give the Best Presentations of Your Life
- Liz Bedor – Building Blocks of Content Marketing Strategy for Authors
- Stephanie Barko – Book Publicity in Digital Age
- Richard Rieman – How to Produce Audio Books
- Stephanie Chandler – The Profitable Influencer, Revenue Streams for Authors
- Phil Frost – How to Leverage Advertising with Facebook and Google
- Suzannah Baum – Public Speaking, How to Leave Your Audience Wanting More
- Dave Chesson – Mastering Amazon Kindle Book Sales Strategies
- Karen Clark – Instagram for Authors
Includes all 15 session recordings, available for immediate download upon purchase.