Since 2010, we have delivered the only online conference exclusively for nonfiction authors.
Event recordings are available for sale after each event. You can listen to them online or download them in MP3 format. Some events include handouts, which you can access at NonfictionWritersConference.com.
The 2018 Nonfiction Writers Conference includes the following recordings:
- Gretchen Rubin – Happiness, Habits and Productivity for Authors
- Gordon Warnock – Hybrid Publishing and the Pros and Cons of Traditional Publishing
- Melinda Emerson – Social Media Trends and Strategies
- Melinda Copp – Writing Strategies to Get Your Next Book Done
- Tai Goodwin – Build a Business Around Your Book
- Mike Loomis – Establish Your Author Brand Strategy
- Bailey Davis – De-Mystifying Book Distribution for Self-Published Authors
- Teresa de Grosbois – Make Your Book a Bestseller
- Sandra Beckwith – Promote Your Book with Articles and Guest Posts that Resonate
- Judith Briles – How to Get Paid to Speak and Sell Books
- Sara Wigal – Create Your Own Book Tour
- Andy Crestodina – Author Websites, Blogs and Website Traffic Generation
- Paulette Ensign – Convert Your Content into Cash
- Tina Dietz – Reach Millions with Audio Book Production and Publishing
- Stephanie Chandler – Influencer Marketing: Advanced Strategies to Build Your Platform and Sell More Books
Recordings are available for immediate download upon purchase.