Are you ready to turn your passion into a profitable business?
The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan is loaded with proven strategies, real-world examples, and fascinating interviews with successful authors who started from scratch just like you. In this content-rich book, you will learn how to:
- Identify profit opportunities from and around your book
- Set up a legitimate and professional author-publisher business
- Write your manuscript faster than you thought possible
- Avoid mistakes new authors make and get your book published the right way
- Enlist beta readers, get endorsements from well-known authors, and generate book reviews
- Launch your book into the world with as much buzz as possible
As nonfiction authors, publishers, and internet entrepreneurs with nearly three decades of combined industry experience, we have walked in your shoes and understand your unique goals and challenges. We also have the experience to show you how to produce your nonfiction book in the most professional way possible, while you turn your passion into a profitable business.
Whether you’re writing self-development, business, memoir, how-to, spiritual, narrative, or other nonfiction book, this authoritative guide by experienced industry professionals will provide you with the details you need to achieve your publishing goals.
About the Authors
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is the founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com and NonfictionWritersConference.com, and a frequent speaker at writers’ conferences and events.
Several Formats Available
Download the PDF version
Purchase The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan in PDF format–available for immediate download!