Learn how to write a stellar non-fiction book proposal from scratch with Jennifer Chen Tran, a literary agent at Bradford Literary. originally delivered live as a three-week course, you will learn about the structure of a book-proposal and how to effectively craft the different sections of a book proposal, including the markets or audience section, competitive titles, platform, promotion and marketing, and other important considerations. Jennifer shares a variety of examples from proposals she has successfully sold to highlight the critical components of a persuasive proposal.
This course includes:
- Event recordings, available in video or audio-only formats, averaging about one hour each
- A PDF copy of the slides, which are loaded with real-world examples and worth the cost of the course alone!
- Social media flowchart
- Report: How to build your platform quickly (if you have a budget)
- Book proposal – Actual proposal that sold
- List of resources for finding literary agents
The Book Proposals Course and supporting materials are delivered upon receipt of payment so you can begin learning immediately!