If you want to get your book published by a traditional publishing house and aren’t yet sure of the steps involved, this is the report for you. This 13-page guide includes the following:
- Checklist of steps involved in landing a traditional book deal.
- An overview of literary agents, how they work, and how to locate them.
- How to contact publishers directly.
- Sample query letter–an actual query letter that SOLD!
- Elements of a book proposal and what should be included.
- An overview of what to expect from a publishing contract, including rights and payment terms.
Our templates, checklists, and reports are designed to help you navigate through the processes of writing, publishing, promoting, and profiting from your nonfiction books.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Landing a Traditional Book Deal is available for immediate download upon purchase (PDF format).