Getting your books placed in brick and mortar bookstores and other retailers may be easier than you think, especially when you offer them for sale by consignment. This 10-page report covers the following:
- How bookstores and other retailers sell books on consignment
- Understanding sales tax collection and resale permits
- Consignment terms to expect with stores
- How to get paid for consignment sales
- Consignment placement opportunities
- 10 steps to improve your chances of getting books placed by retailers
Also included is our exclusive Bookstore Consignment Agreement Template, available in a downloadable Word document.