Our exclusive Ultimate Author Toolkits provide an assortment of digital content to help accelerate your author journey. Each kit includes over a dozen reports, checklists, worksheets and recordings.
Items included in this toolkit:
- Steps to Becoming a Professional Speaker – Comprehensive report covers how to get started, how to send pitches and how to move from free to fee.
- Elements of a Speaker One-Sheet – List of items to include in your speaker marketing collateral.
- Sample Speaker One-Sheets – A list of links to reference one sheets by fellow speakers (for creative inspiration!).
- Feedback Form Template – Use/modify as a tool for collecting attendee feedback at events.
- Sample Speaker Agreement – A speaker contract you can use/modify after having it reviewed by your attorney!
- Speaking Intake Form Template – A template you can use/modify to gather information about speaking opportunities when you receive inquiries.
- Speaker Request Form – A list of suggested fields to use when creating a speaker request form/page on your website.
- Checklist of Items to Take to Speaking Engagements – Use this to make sure you’re organized and ready at your next event.
- Author/Speaker Website Examples – Visit these links to fellow authors’ and speakers’ websites for inspiration.
- How to Locate Key Contacts with LinkedIn – Want to connect with the person in charge of hiring speakers for an upcoming conference? Here’s how to make the most of LinkedIn Advanced Search.
- Secrets to Delivering Great Presentations – Pro strategies for building presentations that generate buzz with attendees.
- Recording: Patrick Schwerdtfeger on How to Become a Keynote Speaker – In this Q&A interview from the NFAA teleseminar series, Patrick Schwerdtfeger discusses his journey from mortgage executive to full-time keynote speaker and author, and how you can start your own speaking business.
- Recording: Jane Atkinson – Business-Building Strategies for Keynote Speakers – In this Q&A interview from the 2012 Nonfiction Writers Conference, former speaker agent Jane Atkinson shares insider tips and timeless advice for building a thriving speaking business.