Our exclusive Ultimate Author Toolkits provide an assortment of digital content to help accelerate your author journey. Each kit includes over a dozen reports, checklists, worksheets and recordings.
Items included in this toolkit:
- 100 Revenue Streams for Authors – A two-page list of some of the most popular revenue streams for authors, speakers and consultants.
- How to Generate Ideas for Information Products – Suggested strategies for locating and developing topics for your digital products.
- Information Products Worksheet – Checklist of steps to create digital products.
- How to Host Teleseminars and Webinars – A step-by-step guide to planning and delivering online events.
- How to Sell Foreign Rights for Your Book – Explains how foreign rights work for printing and distributing in other countries and where to find a foreign rights agent.
- How to Handle Selling Your Books at Events – A report detailing everything you need from licensing requirements and credit card processing suggestions to customer receipts and preparing for taking photos with buyers.
- Report: Earn Real Money with Corporate Sponsors – A detailed report on how corporate sponsorship works, what you need to do to qualify, and how to locate key contacts.
- Checklist of Items to Include a Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Includes all the relevant details to include when soliciting corporate sponsorship.
- How to Create Workbooks – A report covering workbook content, pricing, design and formatting.
- Bookstore Consignment Agreement – A modifiable template (Word document) you can use when placing books on consignment with a local bookstore.
- Bulk Pricing Template – An editable Word document with some instructions for helping you develop a bulk pricing strategy for individual, retail or commercial buyers.
- Cash Flow Report Template – A pre-formatted Excel spreadsheet to help you plan your income and expenses for a year.
- Earnings Calculator – A chart that shows how much money you need to earn daily, weekly and monthly to reach your income goals.
- Freelance Writing 101 – A simple guide that shows you the steps to take to write for print publications of all sizes.
- Product Order Form Template – Editable Word document for printing and distributing at live events.
- Recording: Break in to Paid Freelance Writing with Gwen Moran (teleseminar interview).
- Recording: How to Make a Living with Your Writing with Joanna Penn (NFWC 2015 recording).
- Recording: How to Sell Books in Bulk with Brian Jud (NFWC 2014 recording).