Our exclusive Ultimate Author Toolkits provide an assortment of digital content to help accelerate your author journey.
This toolkit includes the following:
- Report: How to Host Webinars and Online Events – This 7-page guide explains the basics for getting started with hosting webinars and online conference events.
- Zoom Webinar Setup Tips – Save yourself some frustration when scheduling your webinars and use these tips to use Zoom like a pro.
- Webinar Process for a Single Event – If you plan to host a single webinar, whether for free or for a fee, this document walks you through the basics for scheduling and promoting your event.
The following tools are primarily based on hosting an online conference or a multi-session event, though you can tailor these documents to a single webinar event as well.
- Event Management Checklist: Conference Event – If you plan to host an online conference, summit, course or multi-session event, this checklist is essential in helping you organize the planning and details for your event. This is the actual checklist we’ve developed and used to manage Nonfiction Writers Conference events for over ten years!
- Speaker Invitation Letter – A template of the actual letter we use to invite speakers to our online conference events.
- Speaker Reminder Message – A template of the reminder email copy we use for speakers.
- Event Announcement Email Copy – A copy of the actual content we used to announce one of our events by email. Use this for inspiration when developing your own event sales copy.
- Affiliate Invitation Email – A template you can use to recruit affiliate promoters for your event.
- Invitation for Attendees to Join Private Facebook Group – We use and recommend private Facebook groups for online conferences and events so that attendees can connect with each other and the speakers.
- Welcome Script – This is the actual script we use to kick off each of our conference sessions.
- Event Access Instructions for Attendees – This is the actual document we use to provide attendees with simple instructions for accessing each webinar in a series of events.
Most of the items in this toolkit are provided in Microsoft Word or Excel format so that you can modify them for your own use. These templates and checklists are based on the procedures we use for hosting our own events.
We’ve been asked for years to share how we’ve developed and hosted our online events, and now we’re making this information available to you so you can host events for your industry!