Our exclusive Ultimate Author Toolkits provide an assortment of digital content to help accelerate your author journey. Each kit includes over a dozen reports, checklists, worksheets and recordings.
Items included in this toolkit:
- Checklist: Author Website – Lists elements needed in an effective author website.
- Author Website Worksheets – Review your existing site for improvements.
- Book Sales Page Checklist – Details what should be included on the website sales page for your book.
- Ways to Boost Sales on Your Website – Strategies for improving sales conversion.
- 35 Ways to Increase Website Traffic – Extensive report with simple, DIY strategies to improve traffic generation.
- 17 Ways to Add More Content to Your Blog – Includes tactics for soliciting guest content and various ways to produce content without having to write it all yourself.
- How to Identify and Minimize Blog Comment Spam – Covers ways to recognize spammers and how to dramatically reduce spam comments.
- How to Write Sizzling Blog Post Titles – Strategies to help you craft better titles that lead to increased website traffic and readership.
- Ultimate Social Media Cheat Sheet for Authors – Covers simple strategies for leveraging Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- What to Share on Social Media – List of content ideas.
- How to Market Yourself to Social Media Groups – Lists ways to participate without annoying people or getting in trouble with the moderator.
- How to Use LinkedIn Pulse – Steps to contribute and why you should.
- How to Start and Grow a LinkedIn Group – Details how to get your group up and running (and is relevant to Facebook and other social groups as well!).
- How to Boost Posts on Facebook – Covers why this strategy works and how to do it for as little as $5.
- Technology Tools for Authors – An extensive list of links to our favorite technology resources.
- Recording: Blogging for Authors with Chris Garrett – In this lecture from the 2013 Nonfiction Writers Conference, you will learn why blogging is so essential for authors and strategies for doing it well.
- Recording: Social Media for Authors with Neal Shaffer – In this lecture from the 2014 Nonfiction Writers Conference, author and speaker Neal Shaffer covers ways to use social media to build your platform and connect with your audience.