The Ultimate Self-Publishing Checklist is a simple tracking spreadsheet (Google Sheets format) with steps to help you organize the process of getting your book published. It is divided into several sections:
- Book Production Steps – An overview of steps involved in self-publishing your book.
- Hiring Decisions – Editors, cover designer, interior typesetter, etc.–and where to find them.
- Tasks to Tackle While Your Book is in Production – Collecting endorsements, writing jacket copy, etc.
- Cover Design Process – Outlines steps needed to produce a cover with a designer.
- Interior Layout Checklist – Includes a list of elements you may or may not include such as foreword, dedication, and index.
- Final Steps Before You Go to Press – Order a physical proof, decide on quantities needed, etc.
Our templates, checklists, and reports are designed to help you navigate through the processes of writing, publishing, promoting, and profiting from your nonfiction books.
The Ultimate Self-Publishing Checklist is available for immediate download upon purchase.